Friday, March 30, 2007

My deep insights :D

I wonder hours and hours together.. What is Life? Why r we alive... ANy purpose or a purposeless combination of life giving chemicals as Scientists may prefer to tell...

If that was all not enough, then we are something that we refer as intelligent... In fact it takes intelligence to understand that we are intelligent.. Is intelligence all attributed to our unusual brain to body ratio... No purpose no responsibility...

If so, I see this as third gift infact.... but man doesnot understand anything taht was easy, so he searches purpose of life... So, do I....


I identify all people into 3 types....

1. Those who want money,fame,power, recognition, etc, etc which all die as soon as he dies
2. One who lives for his passions and interestes like artists, fighters, Scientists,Social Workers etc... They die but there ideas live much longer
3. One who is above all.. Who thinks that this Universe is closed balanced system.. So, whatever u do.. overall system remains same.. So, no point in doing anything....

Where do I stand?
Another nice question and for which I have no great answer. I salute people of type 3, inspired by people of type 2 but dont want to be seen to bad in the parameters of 1. Confused.... who said who am I is a easy question.

Look in this place for more stories about ..... who else 'ME'

4 comments:

Gaurav Pahwa said...

Good One, I wonder this shit almost all the time...quitely searching for the anwers , what's the real reason i am here ..??????

I know , i am not here for the stuff which everyone else does... i mean everything alive does.

When will i know , rather when will i start doing what i am supposed to , i know i have the answer already what am i??and what am i here for??

Unknown said...

You need not become one of No 1, Many may not fit into No3, at least you can always try to be in the No 2 group which is achievable with some extra efforts

Udayan Dasgupta said...

my namesake ... keep the faith !!!

Rajeev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.